Thursday, March 29, 2012

I'm In Love


So… there's this guy. I'm kinda in love with him.  Crazy thing is, he's in love with me too! He loved me before I loved him. I think I must be the luckiest girl in the world.  Want to know a little about him?


Well, first of all, he’s really awesome. Even the sound of his name is beautiful.  He’s genuine and never fake.  He’s not constantly trying to impress me or show off, he’s just himself.  I know he will never let me down. He's a one-of-a-kind man I can really trust.   He'll always have my back, even when I don't have his. He forgives me freely, and loves me unconditionally. I don't have to worry about measuring up, because he thinks I'm beautiful and is proud of me just the way I am. He loves me enough to tell me the truth, even when it hurts, and even if it hurts our relationship because of my pride... he's that real.  He'll take me through bad times to show me what I need to learn, all the while holding my hand. He doesn't rub it in my face when I mess up, but doesn't let me stay messed up either. Some days, it’s hard to know he’s there for me because I get distracted with life, but because I know his character, I can trust he’s always going to be within arm’s reach.  He thinks about me all the time and loves spending time with me.  It’s crazy to imagine it, but he was thinking about me and my whole life before I was even born.  He's willing to give his life for me... and already has. His name is Jesus, and he loves you the same way.  I'd love to introduce you to him. 

Read this again using your name.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment