Sunday, May 22, 2011

Second Chances?

Reincarnation is making a comeback in America.  I saw the following information on CBS Sunday Morning with Charles Osgood....


Reincarnationism is gaining such popularity that in the US that there are national conventions where hundreds of people gather together to "go back to their past lives" in meditation.  There is even "scientific research" on the subject at places like the University of Virginia.  One of the "facts" presented in the video (as you can see if you follow the links below), is that young children will freely tell of their past lives to researchers and will describe how they died.  Now let me ask you... when you were a child, did you have the notion that you were someone else living a separate life?  Did you ever day-dream for hours about being someone you weren't?  Of course you did... it's called make-believe.  If someone had asked me as a little girl who I was in my past life I most probably would have told them I was an Indian Princess and was killed at the hands of invading pilgrims.  If the "scientific community" uses the testimony of day-dreaming children as "evidence" and "facts" to build a case upon, we are in deep trouble.


Watch the video. Read the online article.


_

No comments:

Post a Comment